The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
Alice Kass — the Montreal-based online lingerie boutique alicekass.com — turns four and celebrates their anniversary with a two-week holiday pop-up shop entitled THE GODDESS EXPERIENCE.
Joining Alice Kass, during this event held from November 29 to December 12, on the second floor of Les Cours Mont-Royal, next to the Barbie Expo, are two locally female-run brands, Aleur Loungewear and The Bow Jewelry.
Clients will be welcomed by the Cassis sisters, Sabrina and Sandrine, — the duo behind Alice Kass — to discover their luxurious lingerie, the beautiful locally made and sustainable loungewear by Aleur and the handcrafted 18k gold-plated warrior goddess jewelry by The Bow. The four female entrepreneurs will be offering their exclusive Goddess Gift boxes.
As founder and creative director Sabrina Cassis was happy to tell us : “This holiday season Alice Kass is encouraging you to connect to your inner goddess and be your most confident, magnetic self. The Goddess box is the perfect gift to treat and pamper any woman in your life, especially yourself!”
“With female empowerment as the driving force behind every Alice Kass endeavour, the Goddess gift box showcases pieces meant to evoke a woman’s inner power and remind her to celebrate her sensuality and beauty.”
WHAT’S IN THE BOX ?
1. Aarla bodysuit by Bluebella (115$)
2. Silk sleep mask by Aleur (65$)
3. Chandelier Mistress earings from the Mata Hari’s Dance collection by The Bow Jewelry (130$)
4. How You Love perfume by Jazmin Saraï, a luxury Montreal perfumer with synesthesia (25$)
The deluxe Goddess box is available exclusively at the pop-up shop for 250$ (335$ value)
So here is what you need to know about The Goddess Experience :
Date: Thursday, November 29, 2018 — Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Time: 10 AM — 6PM
Location: Les Cours Mont-Royal | 1455 Rue Peel # 147, Montréal H3A 1T5
Featured image credit: Marianne Kim G
First photo credit: Donat Boulerice
Second photo: Mary Young
Third photo: Alice Kass
Fourth photo: Lionel Nguyen
Fifth photo: Hakan Vaizoglu
Sixth photo: Hakan Vaizoglu
Seventh photo: Lionel Nguyen
P.S. Wanna click, savor and save when eating out? Check out Tab by Tuango.
- 5 Questions With Disgusting Food Museum Curator: Dr.Samuel West
- NYE 2019 | Groove to Sébastien Léger @ Fonderie Darling
- VISION Invites Felix Da Housecat to Stereobar this NYE
- Eve Salvail | Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Hoodies by Pascal Labelle
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns