If you ever find yourself broke and want to make something yummy and fairly healthy for 2 this is my favorite lunch or dinner from my super broke College era. It also takes less than 5 minutes to make! You will look at the ingredients an think, yuck – doesn’t sound nice but trust me it’s delish!
- 4 packs RAMEN or Mr.Noodles (chicken flavor)
- 1 green onions stalk
- Curry powder
- Butter or marge
O.k so first of all you are NOT going to use all the RAMEN powder. It’s way too salty and unhealthy, you will use half a pack for 2 people and keep the rest for another time or to make another dish interesting. Dice up the green onion and garlic very fine and set aside. Then, cook your noodles with boiled water or microwave and pour out the water. Add a mix of 1 tbsp curry and 1 tbsp butter to the 4 packs of noodles and then mix in the garlic and onions. Light candle and boom! Ghetto date dinner for 2. It may seem like this is an unhealthy meal because of the RAMEN noodles, but curry, garlic and green onions are so healthy that things more than balance out!
- Le Blossom | The Village’s Most Beautiful Neo-Japanese Resto Turns 2
- Hello World | The best value, most sustainable travel destinations for 2020
- The Wilder Building Montreal | Everything there is to know about CréArt 2019
- LE CENTRAL | New Gourmet Food Hall Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Viennese Ball of Montreal 2019 | Austrian Debutante Dance Party Returns