If you ever find yourself broke and want to make something yummy and fairly healthy for 2 this is my favorite lunch or dinner from my super broke College era. It also takes less than 5 minutes to make! You will look at the ingredients an think, yuck – doesn’t sound nice but trust me it’s delish!
- 4 packs RAMEN or Mr.Noodles (chicken flavor)
- 1 green onions stalk
- Curry powder
- Butter or marge
O.k so first of all you are NOT going to use all the RAMEN powder. It’s way too salty and unhealthy, you will use half a pack for 2 people and keep the rest for another time or to make another dish interesting. Dice up the green onion and garlic very fine and set aside. Then, cook your noodles with boiled water or microwave and pour out the water. Add a mix of 1 tbsp curry and 1 tbsp butter to the 4 packs of noodles and then mix in the garlic and onions. Light candle and boom! Ghetto date dinner for 2. It may seem like this is an unhealthy meal because of the RAMEN noodles, but curry, garlic and green onions are so healthy that things more than balance out!
- Brunch Bad Boys of L’Avenue set up shop in Boucherville
- A Look Back on Detroit’s Dazzling Movement Festival
- Did you know Montreal has a Clown Festival? NOT your average clowns
- YUL EAT Festival | Montreal’s Biggest Foodie Event Turns Five
- Pizza Fest Montreal 2018 | Celebrate Pizza and the People Who Do It