Looking for a new drinking snack? Broke as hell? Lazy as f*ck? Look no further than the classic Fritos Chili Pie. Fast, Cheap and totally devoid of any nutritional value. Get a little taste of the deep-south and trailer-park heaven with this recipe that goes perfectly with beer and anything barbecued.
1 large bag of Fritos Original Corn Chips (did you know they’re gluten-free?)
1 15-ounce can of chili with beef (with or without beans), heated
1 8-ounce bag of shredded cheese
Optional: chopped onion, tomatoes, lettuce, jalapeños and/or sour cream
In an oven-safe baking dish, pour in the Fritos evenly in the bottom of the dish. Heat chili and pour over corn chips base. Next, sprinkle the additional ingredients like onion, tomato, lettuce, and jalapeño as desired. Top generously with cheese and pop into the oven at 350 degrees till the cheese is a little melted. Serve immediately.
- Eve Salvail | Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Hoodies by Pascal Labelle
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop