Back on the road in North America, dance-punk band Friendly Fires is hot on the tour circuit promoting their sophomore album Pala.
The band’s self-titled first album was exciting and unique featuring strong vocals on top of upbeat cross-rhythms that quickly changed into commanding beats. The album went Gold and received praise from people all over the music world.
Three years late with Pala, the boys from St.Albans, England are revisiting and have improved on their signature sound with producer Paul Epworth (Florence & The Machine, Crystal Castles, U2, Bloc Party, Santogold, Muse).
Watch a “rave montage” video for the album’s colorful intro track “Live Those Days Tonight” and listen to new track “Blue Cassette” and “Skeleton Boy” from their first album.
Friendly Fires makes their first Canadian stop this Saturday, May 28th at Theatre Corona in Montreal!
- Le Shack du Pêcheur | Florida Keys come to Montreal’s South Shore
- MTL Uncovered’s Night Exposition Returns to Théâtre Paradoxe
- The Blaze: an intriguing duo who killed it during a vibrant show in Montreal last week
- M for Montreal | Top 5… here’s what we think
- ‘Quoi de N’Oeuf’ by Day, ‘Quoi de B’Oeuf’ by Night