Flaky Mozzarella and Tomato Tart | 10 Minute Tarts
Fancy a quickie? If you said yes, then this recipe is for you! Get dinner cooked in less than 10 minutes with this delicious tomato tart. That’s right, this recipe will get you in and out of the kitchen in less than 10 minutes and sipping on a glass of wine in no time. Again, for all you wine snobs, I recommend a Sauvignon Blanc with this flaky delight.
- 1/2 sheet puff pastry (1/4 of a 17.3-ounce package)
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes (cut in half)
- 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 tablespoons of all-purpose flour
- salt and black pepper
Heat the oven to 425° F. On a lightly floured surface, roll the puff pastry into a rectangle about 9-by-6-inches. Place the pastry onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and then refrigerate until firm (around 30-40 minutes).
Using a fork, prick the puff pastry all over before topping it with the tomatoes and grated cheese. Drizzle with the entire tart with olive oil and season with ½ teaspoon salt and ¼ teaspoon pepper.
Bake the tart for 20 to 25 minutes until it is golden brown and fully cooked through. Cut into pieces and serve while warm.
We doubt you’ll have any leftovers of this delicious tart, however with its pizza-like qualities, this savoury tart tastes just as delicious served cold in the morning for breakfast!
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019