Ristorante Beatrice asks How Do You FIOL your cocktail (PHOTOS)
Why does Beatrice ask “How Do You FIOL?” Perhaps because it’s been named one of the coolest wine labels of 2014 by Forbes Magazine; or simply because FIOL is an award-winning Italian sparkling white wine that has established itself as the go-to premium prosecco for everyday celebrations.
Tuesday, May 27th, Gian Luca Passi de Preposulo was back in Montreal to promote his versatile brand that now plays a pivotal role in the makeup of popular cocktails. Therefore, we met him at Ristorante Beatrice to spend a delightful evening — dressed in black and white — tasting 4 unique cocktails infused with fruity and vibrant FIOL.
Take a look !
Martini & Rossi Rossi
Martini & Rossi Bitter
Aperitivo Rosso Poli
So what should you do after a great soirée at Beatrice enjoying these delicious drinks? Why not pass by the SAQ to grab a bottle of FIOL at the affordable price of 15.85$. You’ll definitely be ready to mix things up at your next home cocktail party.
In alto i calici!
Photos credit: Lori Waltenbury
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019