FF1: Film Fashion 1 kick-off party
BandMark was cordially invited to the FF1: Film Fashion 1 which host high profile events on the social circuit. This year the event was hosted by their 2013 sponsors Martini and Porsche – two world-class brands that exemplify quality and caliber.
Film Fashion F1 is the only event in Canada where the art of film, feel of fashion and the pace of F1 merge perfectly. It’s fueled by passion for fashion, love of great film, and propelled by the F1 standard of excellence. In the past, FF1 has been a main attraction of the weekend, catering to celebrities like Lisa Kudrow, Ben Mulroney, singer Jacynthe, and racecar drivers Anthony Mantella and Daniel Morad.
The exclusive Grand Prix kick-off party took place at The Montreal Science Centre and featured décor by title sponsor Porsche, cocktails by Martini including delectable nibbles (prepared by The Spoke Club Toronto) and eclectic beats by the renowned DJ Grandtheft! Surprisingly the cold drizzly weather did not get in the way of the various activities organized like the magnificent display of Porsches… the 2014 Porsche Cayman S by far my fave! From schmoozing with a number of international guests… they all appeared to be thrilled to get a taste of Montreal’s unique joie de vivre with a splash of Toronto lol.
- Invasion Cocktail 2019 | Montreal’s Biggest Cocktail Festival Returns
- C2 Montreal 2019 | The time is now
- The Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Oystermania 2019 | Montreal’s Spring Oyster Festival Returns
- Thierry Mugler: Couturissime | The Must-See Fashion Expo at the MMFA