Expose Noir creeps up this Saturday at Darling Foundry
Expose Noir, a mix of dark magic and techno will have you wanting more!
summer in Berlin ~ so beautiful finally possible to hang out outside 👽next Monday opening @dc10ibizaofficial @circolocoibiza cant wait to feel Ibiza and the crazy epic club 🖤❤️🎵👽👽👽🎵🎵🎵before some dates in usa and canada 👽happy summer 👽rave on 👽🎵🎵#techno#berlinacid #ellenallien
A post shared by Ellen Allien (@ellen.allien) on
The Darling Foundry will be stacked with a lineup of International artists from Berlin, Brooklyn, & Beruit. Perfect to play alongside some of Montreal’s greatest talents!
While you explore, the dancefloor will be waiting for you, pumping some dark bassy sounds, on none other than VOID and FUNKTION ONE sound system!
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows