Duckfest 2018 | Montreal’s Duck and Foie Gras Festival Returns
Foodies, get ready for a flavor-rich gourmet event! RestoMania‘s Duckfest — the duck and foie gras tasting festival — is back and will be held from September 20th to 30th in numerous Montreal restaurants. This is the perfect opportunity to make great culinary discoveries and taste savory dishes made from the finest products to come out of Rougié‘s local humane farms. The offer is more than tantalizing: each restaurant will offer a delicious entrée of duck and/or foie gras and one alcohol beverage for only $10.
The Montreal restaurants that will participate in this 10-day city-wide festival include:
So here is what you need to know about Duckfest:
Date: Thursday, September 20, 2018 — Sunday, September 30, 2018
Location: Participating restaurants in Montreal
Price: 10$ per duck entrée + one alcohol beverage (cocktail, wine or beer)
P.S. Stay tune for the return of Oystermania.
Photo credit: RestoMania Duckfest
- Hell on Earth Descends Upon La Voûte’s Halloween Ball
- Six Flags Fright Fest/ The 30 Hour Coffin Challenge
- Oystermania 2018 | Montreal’s Fall Oyster Festival Returns
- If There Was a Virtuoso Violinist from Middle Earth, it would be Nika Cantabile
- A Musical Journey into Fall Season | 5 Shows Not to Be Missed