#DOACA 54 Days Till Santa: Best KETO brownie, look no further!
#DOACA will be the short for Diary Of A Carb Addict. Takes up less room and those who want to follow recipes can search #DOACA.
So in my search for the best KETO brownies, I have tried literally everything from coconut oil, avocado, black bean, cream cheese, tofu… I am a research perfectionist and I wanted to maintain the sweet chocolatey richness of the brownie but also have that rich buttery flavor without it being too saturated in bad fats. I have finally come up with a hybrid of 3 of the best recipes on the net but in my own version.
My boyfriend says he can barely tell they are “healthy” brownies so that is a good sign! Below is a video and recipe below:
#DOACA BEST KETO BROWNIES IN THE WORLD
125 grams of butter
Half an Avocado
1/2 tsp baking powder
80 grams Dutch cocoa
2 Tsp vanilla
100 grams of cream cheese
4-6 TBSP granulated sweetener like Swerve or Truvia
I add a crumble on top of: psyllium husk and coconut flour and sea salt! But you do not need to
- The Eat-With-Your-Hands Kamayan Feast at Junior Filipino Restaurant
- Restaurant Agrikol | The Hidden Pearl of Montréal en Lumière
- EMF Radiation: Protect Yourself in a 5G Future
- Montréal en Lumière | Culinary spectacle at Rosélys
- A Taste of Winter Flavors at the SAT’s Labo culinaire Foodlab for Montréal en Lumière