Diary Of A Carb Addict, 63 Sleep till Santa: MarTEAni!
Last night was brutal! I finished my low carb dinner at 7 and I was out of carbs. This meant, not even a yogurt or carrot or anything. If I was going to respect my carb intake, I had to make something with ZERO carbs which is near impossible short of water! This is where the MarTEAni steps in to save the day!
I rummaged around my kitchen for anything that would satiate my sweet tooth and nagging for thirst, meanwhile, I was out of spring water (won’t do tap, in this old building!)
Aha, I happened on some Tea my friend Sabena gave me from her visit from the Hague, Netherlands. A really amazing Brit tea by CLIPPER with ginger, lemon, and cracked pepper! I decided to try and make an iced tea with Stevia, Clipper, and lemon. ZERO carb success and it kept me satiated for an hour.
I decided to kill the rest of my cravings by going to bed early because, as mentioned before, can’t eat while you sleep!
I leave you with a calorie burning Greentini Recipe!
1 Cup green tea brewed and strained
4 Moroccan mint leaves crushed
Zero cal sweetener (I prefer natural Stevia orange for cold drinks) 5 drops
Shake in a cocktail shaker with ice and strain into martini glass!
Thanks for joining and see you tomorrow! Questions or comments? feel free below.
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | Day 2, Goat Yoga
- Invasion Cocktail 2019 | Montreal’s Biggest Cocktail Festival Returns
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | The time is now
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Oystermania 2019 | Montreal’s Spring Oyster Festival Returns