All Day I Dream of Montreal Bleu w / Lee Burridge & friends
Imagine yourself in the plains of Parc Jean Drapeau where blissed out melodies have you close your eyes and float above sexy electronic grooves that sway and wiggle your hips, day through dusk. This Saturday, Lee Burridge and All Day I Dream of Montreal Bleu’s magical vibes will enchant, inspire the smiles and hearts of all that dream.
All Day I Dream parties began on a baking Brooklyn rooftop back in 2011 and have since become an international sensation, spurred on by Lee Burridge’s signature technicolor emotionalism, the sort that’s all too rare in the current electronic music scene.
Lee Burridge helped launched the underground club scene in the 1990s, and today plays clubs around the globe.
I Love Neon & Piknic Électronik invite you to spend a beautifully festive afternoon of tech house, techno, dubby house, and sexed-up vocals à la Lee Burridge & friends.
Vibe: Warm-up tracks to get the day under way and peak time sounds for those hands-in-the-air moments
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows