Two of my favourite foods find love in this easy backyard BBQ recipe. So grab yourself a bag of chips and some chicken, fire up the grill to medium-high and get ready to enjoy the quickest 3-ingredient recipe you’ll ever find!
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 6 ounces of Kettle Brand Chips Barbecue Flavour
- 6 chicken thighs
In a medium-sized bowl, crush the potato chips into large crumbs. Pour the BBQ sauce into a another medium-sized bowl, and dip each chicken thigh into the sauce. After thoroughly coating a piece of chicken, dip the chicken into the potato chip crumbs until it is completely covered. Grill the chicken on the BBQ for about 12-15 minutes per side or until fully cooked through.
Why did the chicken cross road? As Homer Simpson once wisely put it: There was free beer on the other side of the road. Indeed beer and BBQ go hand in hand, and apparently chicken wants in on the action too. So what kind of beer goes best with chicken? Drinks.seriouseats.com recommends American-style pale ales and India Pale Ales for BBQ chicken. Both have bracing bitterness and juicy, citrus hop aromas that will hold up against the most brazen of BBQ sauces. These beers will play both offense and defense on your taste-bud-battlefield by both complementing and contrasting the searing sauce.
- Eve Salvail | Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Hoodies by Pascal Labelle
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop