If you whipped up a batch of our gluten-free beer-battered onion rings last week and felt like dippin’ em in plain ole ketchup left you wanting more, why not try dunkin’ your rings in some Creamy Wasabu Dipping Sauce? The perfect complement to the fried crunch of the onion rings, this sauce is completely gluten free and ready in under 3 minutes.
- 1/4 cup sour cream or plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (or Vegannaise)
- 1 tsp Wasabi paste
- 2 generous teaspoons of ketchup
- 1 generous teaspoon of tomato paste
- Salt and Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
Not much to say here… dump everything into a bowl and whisk everything together! Once you’re done, grab your onion rings and nice cold beer and get dipping! If you were too lazy to make onion rings, this sauce goes great with tortilla chips too.
Perfect. Pub. Food. (Without the Pub!)
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows