Cool H-Whip isn’t just fun to say thanks to Family Guy’s Stewie and Brian Griffin (pop culture 101), it’s actually just as fun to eat, and even more awesome to bake with! A little side-note, if you’re the adventurous type, and you don’t mind sticky bed sheets, it’s also a great accoutrement for a little romp in the bedroom (sex ed 101) – but that’s a whole other blog, so let’s get back to baking! Get your spatulas ready and crank your ovens up to 350 degrees, cause it’s about to get hot and yummy in here!
- 1 box cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1 container Cool Whip (8 ounce)
- Powdered sugar (optional, for rolling)
Beat the eggs and Cool H-Whip together. Next, add the lemon cake mix and continue to mix until the batter becomes thick and sticky.
Form the batter into small balls. Since the batter is quite sticky, this will be easier to do if your hands are moistened with water. (Alternatively, if you’re not an impatient ass, you can also place the batter in the fridge for 30 minutes before rolling the cookies.)
Roll each ball in the powdered sugar and place on a cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Let the cookies cool on the sheet for a few minutes before removing.
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows