Friday February 10th, discover a different way to LOVE the museum.
The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts presents There Is No More Love, the 2nd CHIARO OBSCURO soirée. In the lead-up to Valentine’s Day, come and enjoy a unique experience where the body takes centre stage on your quest through galleries with a thousand temptations!
For the senses and not the heart, the Museum offers a unique multisensory journey spread out over all floors of the Michal and Renata Hornstein Pavilion, during which your most fanciful dreams will be brought to life. This new series of museum experiences provides a new way of looking at the MMFA’s collections and discovery exhibitions.
These unique cultural events are scheduled 3 times yearly and combine art, drinks, gourmet treats, and unique musical performances in an electrifying atmosphere.
◊ Musical Performances ◊
DJ Radiant Baby – DJ Devo B
+ guest DJs
◊ Artistic Program ◊
Space Mapp MTL
Tour of the museum art galleries
◊ Signature drinks & gourmet finger food may be purchased
7pm to midnight. RSVP NOW https://www.mbam.qc.ca/en/
Become and avant-garde member today and enjoy free priority access to the 3 annual Chiaroscuro soirées!
Tickets are available online here fo $12 and will be on sale at the Museum at 7 p.m. on the evening of the event. Limited number of places. First come, first served. Reservation required.
- Supper N The City | Inaugural launch this Friday!
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | Day 1, Goat Yoga
- Invasion Cocktail 2019 | Montreal’s Biggest Cocktail Festival Returns
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | The time is now
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono