How social does your band need to be?
So how involved is your band in social media? Social media platforms have become an intricate part in helping bands connect and communicate with customers, friends and audiences. Effective marketing requires constant communication and…
Does my band really need a TWITTER?
With all this talk about Twitter, it’s hard to know who should get on the bandwagon or not. Well, there is good news and bad news. The bad news is that anyone promoting anything on the web needs a TWITTER. A band most certainly needs one, as it is a fast way for fans to stay in touch via their cell phones plus its the fastest growing micro-blogging vehicle out there, with an expected growth of 300% by 2010. So what does all this involve, not much, its actually a relatively easy application to manage. Here areBandMark’s 5 easy steps to “How to Market Your Band using TWITTER”
- The Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono
- Oystermania 2019 | Montreal’s Spring Oyster Festival Returns
- Thierry Mugler: Couturissime | The Must-See Fashion Expo at the MMFA
- Brunch Montreal | Your 8 breakfast hot spots for 2019
- Montreal ACTRA Awards | Celebrate outstanding talent!