How social does your band need to be?
So how involved is your band in social media? Social media platforms have become an intricate part in helping bands connect and communicate with customers, friends and audiences. Effective marketing requires constant communication and…
Does my band really need a TWITTER?
With all this talk about Twitter, it’s hard to know who should get on the bandwagon or not. Well, there is good news and bad news. The bad news is that anyone promoting anything on the web needs a TWITTER. A band most certainly needs one, as it is a fast way for fans to stay in touch via their cell phones plus its the fastest growing micro-blogging vehicle out there, with an expected growth of 300% by 2010. So what does all this involve, not much, its actually a relatively easy application to manage. Here areBandMark’s 5 easy steps to “How to Market Your Band using TWITTER”
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows