Color of State | Stanley Février’s Movement for a World Without Triggers
After six years of deep research into mass shootings in public places, multidisciplinary artist Stanley Février launches his COLOR OF STATE project — a global movement for citizen disarmament —…
MTL Uncovered’s Night Exposition Returns to Théâtre Paradoxe
MTL Uncovered is back for a 2nd edition on Saturday, November 17, 2018, fusing food, art and music into a stylish night exhibition behind the massive wooden doors and stone…
Elisabetta Fantone’s Pop Art Retrospective at Galerie 203
With Retrospective, her fifteenth personal exhibition, contemporary artist Elisabetta Fantone gives us the fertile and nostalgic universe of the stars of the past and the present, from the 2nd to…
Art Rocks Design presents The Timeless Travelers
Founded and directed by German artist Kirsten Meier, ART ROCKS DESIGN is a new fine art photography collective in Montreal that showcases local and international photographer talent, including Angelo Marino….
MTL Uncovered at Théâtre Paradoxe
April 7, 2018 get ready to let loose and uncovered at Théâtre Paradoxe! MTL Uncovered is a night exhibition that brings together independent artists, photography, food, drinks, music and more! If…
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019