Last chance this summer to check out Drift away after dark by Bota Bota. Conceptualized as a monthly event during the summer – it was created for people looking for something refreshing with an urban touch in their spa life. Going out can be exhausting – why not choose to spend your Friday night in an atmosphere that was designed to make you feel good – body and mind.
Our favorite boat in town has been upgraded lately with the beautifully designed gardens extension. You can enjoy it Friday while listening to DJ Yellow Shades. The cocktail culture in Montreal is on the rise again and this Friday will be no exception. We will have the pleasure of tasting mixologist Crowd Bar & Flair’s menu during the evening.
Date: Friday, June 3, July 1, and August 5
Schedule: 10:30pm to 1:30am
Price: $35 per person (includes access to the gardens from 10:30pm to 1:30am, towel and bathrobe)
* Food and drink must be paid for in cash.
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows