Here is a show we do not want to miss. Mac Miller is an American rapper/producer from Pittsburgh. His debut album BLUE SIDE PARK got him on the top of the Billboards in 2011. His collaborations with Wiz Khalifa and Talib Kweli have given him the respect needed to survive as a “white” rapper.
Artfully directed and produced videos such as I AM WHO AM have gone viral on YouTube and image wise, this cute sleeved EMINEM-ish 21 year old is quickly carving a name for himself in the throwback, mix tape rapper scene.
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows