BandMark presents: TUCKER | The cutest pug in the world!
Tucker is our pug mascott and he is super cute. Some of our Music & Montreal posts will showcase him simply being cute, attending in-store mini concerts around the city or outdoor shows. He is 4 and a half years old and he likes to bark at birds, dance in circles, hi 5 for chicken and sleep on he top of the sofa cushions. He is super social and loves to travel. He recently went to NYC where he met tons of other dogs and peeps and had a blast. When he is not socializing he is snurring away to bacon fantasies (snore+ purr) or fetching his favorite toys: Lion king, bunny or his rope!
Stay Tuned because you will see this little guy pop up every so often on the site 🙂
- Le Blossom | The Village’s Most Beautiful Neo-Japanese Resto Turns 2
- Hello World | The best value, most sustainable travel destinations for 2020
- The Wilder Building Montreal | Everything there is to know about CréArt 2019
- LE CENTRAL | New Gourmet Food Hall Opens in Downtown Montreal
- Viennese Ball of Montreal 2019 | Austrian Debutante Dance Party Returns