Originally from New Brunswick, Gina came to Montreal in 2012 to study contemporary dance. Aside from her own personal training, she is interested in adapted dance and dance therapy studies.
Les Marguerite(s) with Louise Lecavalier: Riveting Theater and dance
Inspiration thanks to Les Marguerite(s) with Louise Lecavalier When confronted by statements about the luck and privilege I have had to study contemporary dance, an education that was often tumultuous,…
- The Eat-With-Your-Hands Kamayan Feast at Junior Filipino Restaurant
- Restaurant Agrikol | The Hidden Pearl of Montréal en Lumière
- EMF Radiation: Protect Yourself in a 5G Future
- Montréal en Lumière | Culinary spectacle at Rosélys
- A Taste of Winter Flavors at the SAT’s Labo culinaire Foodlab for Montréal en Lumière