No recipe stays more true to the “heat and eat” mantra of this blog. Truly a recipe for robots, this soup is ready in under 5 minutes, is totally healthy and Gluten-free for robots with Celiac’s or gluten allergies. A fave among those with a salty tooth!
- 1 Can of Carrots
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- 1 Can of Green Beans
- 1 Can of Canellini Beans
- 1/3 Cup of Corn
- 1/4 Teaspoon of Chopped Garlic
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
In a large soup pot add the garlic and a pinch of black pepper and salt to taste. Open all the cans and pour everything into the soup pot. Do not drain the liquid from the cans! The liquid is your stock. (Could this recipe be any easier?)
Heat and enjoy!
P.S. If you’re feeling a little adventurous (or fatty), top with crumbled goat cheese or bacon bits.
- Brunch Bad Boys of L’Avenue set up shop in Boucherville
- A Look Back on Detroit’s Dazzling Movement Festival
- Did you know Montreal has a Clown Festival? NOT your average clowns
- YUL EAT Festival | Montreal’s Biggest Foodie Event Turns Five
- Pizza Fest Montreal 2018 | Celebrate Pizza and the People Who Do It