I have a love hate relationship with the Fall months. I like them because they are not too hot and not too cold, allowing me to sport my favorite type of clothing: jeans, long skirts, boots and little scarves. I dislike Autumn because I never liked school and it reminds me a lot of the back to school blues I used to get. But one undeniable pro about the Fall months especially October are the beautiful leaves. I will actually stop and pick some up when I see them or if I am feeling too lazy, will at least INSTAGRAM them.
Come on baby light my fire
Let’s meditate together
- Supper N The City | Inaugural launch this Friday!
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | Day 1, Goat Yoga
- Invasion Cocktail 2019 | Montreal’s Biggest Cocktail Festival Returns
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | The time is now
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono