I have a love hate relationship with the Fall months. I like them because they are not too hot and not too cold, allowing me to sport my favorite type of clothing: jeans, long skirts, boots and little scarves. I dislike Autumn because I never liked school and it reminds me a lot of the back to school blues I used to get. But one undeniable pro about the Fall months especially October are the beautiful leaves. I will actually stop and pick some up when I see them or if I am feeling too lazy, will at least INSTAGRAM them.
Come on baby light my fire
Let’s meditate together
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows