3 – Minute Chocolate Mousse | It’s got BOOZE in it!
They say good things take time. Well I disagree, and I’m betting so would anyone who tastes this decadent 3-minute chocolate mousse. So rich, so luxurious and so friggin’ easy to make… It’s worth every minute of effort.
- 6 ounces bitter-sweet chocolate broken into pieces
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. Cognac (cause you fancy)
- 4 tsp. sugar
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
First things first: kick back a shot of Cognac. Why? Because everything’s more fun after a shot… or two. (If your roommates are home and giving you a dirty look, tell ‘em you’re doing quality control.)
Now the ‘work’ begins, put the chocolate, vanilla, Cognac, sugar, egg and the salt into a blender and blend just enough to mix.
Next, heat up the milk until it’s just about to reach a boil, then pour the milk into blender and blend for 1 more minute.
Pour the mixture into 4 dessert cups or mini mason jars and refrigerate. Wait one hour for the mousse to set and then it’s time to pig out! (Oh and don’t bother sharing with your lame-ass roommates – unless of course they saw you having shots and joined in!)
Fun fact: Did you know that Cognac is made from grapes and is therefore gluten-free? Just one more reason to drink! Bottom’s Up!
- MADE WITH LOVE Turns 10 | Montreal’s Biggest Mixology Competition Returns
- Bureau Bar & Tapas | Griffintown’s Vintage Bar Turns Six With New Tricks
- Restaurant 425°F heats things up on Montreal’s North Shore
- The Goddess Experience | Alice Kass Lingerie’s Holiday Pop-Up Shop
- A look back at RÜFÜS DU SOL and Digitalism exciting live shows