3 – Minute Chocolate Mousse | It’s got BOOZE in it!
They say good things take time. Well I disagree, and I’m betting so would anyone who tastes this decadent 3-minute chocolate mousse. So rich, so luxurious and so friggin’ easy to make… It’s worth every minute of effort.
- 6 ounces bitter-sweet chocolate broken into pieces
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. Cognac (cause you fancy)
- 4 tsp. sugar
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
First things first: kick back a shot of Cognac. Why? Because everything’s more fun after a shot… or two. (If your roommates are home and giving you a dirty look, tell ‘em you’re doing quality control.)
Now the ‘work’ begins, put the chocolate, vanilla, Cognac, sugar, egg and the salt into a blender and blend just enough to mix.
Next, heat up the milk until it’s just about to reach a boil, then pour the milk into blender and blend for 1 more minute.
Pour the mixture into 4 dessert cups or mini mason jars and refrigerate. Wait one hour for the mousse to set and then it’s time to pig out! (Oh and don’t bother sharing with your lame-ass roommates – unless of course they saw you having shots and joined in!)
Fun fact: Did you know that Cognac is made from grapes and is therefore gluten-free? Just one more reason to drink! Bottom’s Up!
- Le Petit Montréal | Summer Pop-Up Space in Phillips Square
- AIM Festival 2019 | Stop imagining & go experience its 5th edition!
- MYSTIC MOTHER | Fn Vegas Solo Exhibition at Galerie le 1040
- SHAKER Kitchen & Mixology is Stirring Things Up on the Main
- Michael Madsen shares 🔥 story on latest Tarantino film | MTL ComicCon 2019