3 – Minute Chocolate Mousse | It’s got BOOZE in it!
They say good things take time. Well I disagree, and I’m betting so would anyone who tastes this decadent 3-minute chocolate mousse. So rich, so luxurious and so friggin’ easy to make… It’s worth every minute of effort.
- 6 ounces bitter-sweet chocolate broken into pieces
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tsp. Cognac (cause you fancy)
- 4 tsp. sugar
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
First things first: kick back a shot of Cognac. Why? Because everything’s more fun after a shot… or two. (If your roommates are home and giving you a dirty look, tell ‘em you’re doing quality control.)
Now the ‘work’ begins, put the chocolate, vanilla, Cognac, sugar, egg and the salt into a blender and blend just enough to mix.
Next, heat up the milk until it’s just about to reach a boil, then pour the milk into blender and blend for 1 more minute.
Pour the mixture into 4 dessert cups or mini mason jars and refrigerate. Wait one hour for the mousse to set and then it’s time to pig out! (Oh and don’t bother sharing with your lame-ass roommates – unless of course they saw you having shots and joined in!)
Fun fact: Did you know that Cognac is made from grapes and is therefore gluten-free? Just one more reason to drink! Bottom’s Up!
- Supper N The City | Inaugural launch this Friday!
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | Day 1, Goat Yoga
- Invasion Cocktail 2019 | Montreal’s Biggest Cocktail Festival Returns
- Commerce + Creativity (C2) Montreal 2019 | The time is now
- Fairmont Queen Elizabeth Celebrates the 50th Anniversary of Bed-in for Peace w/ John Lennon and Yoko Ono